Motorcyclist killed in Tuscaloosa County crash
A motorcyclist was killed Tuesday night in Tuscaloosa County.
Alabama State Troopers today identified the victim as Jimmy Ronald McAteer. He was 41.
The crash happened at 6:40 p.m. on Tuscaloosa County 21, one mile west of Northport. Senior Trooper Reginal King said McAteer was driving a 2003 Harley Davidson that left the road and struck several trees.
McAteer, of Buhl, was pronounced dead on the scene.
- 10:55 Houston reaches $40M settlement with pension actuarial firm
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...