Motorcyclist killed in Tuscaloosa County crash
A motorcyclist was killed Tuesday night in Tuscaloosa County.
Alabama State Troopers today identified the victim as Jimmy Ronald McAteer. He was 41.
The crash happened at 6:40 p.m. on Tuscaloosa County 21, one mile west of Northport. Senior Trooper Reginal King said McAteer was driving a 2003 Harley Davidson that left the road and struck several trees.
McAteer, of Buhl, was pronounced dead on the scene.
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler