Motorcyclist killed in Tuscaloosa County crash
A motorcyclist was killed Tuesday night in Tuscaloosa County.
Alabama State Troopers today identified the victim as Jimmy Ronald McAteer. He was 41.
The crash happened at 6:40 p.m. on Tuscaloosa County 21, one mile west of Northport. Senior Trooper Reginal King said McAteer was driving a 2003 Harley Davidson that left the road and struck several trees.
McAteer, of Buhl, was pronounced dead on the scene.
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan