Motorcyclist killed in Tuscaloosa County crash
A motorcyclist was killed Tuesday night in Tuscaloosa County.
Alabama State Troopers today identified the victim as Jimmy Ronald McAteer. He was 41.
The crash happened at 6:40 p.m. on Tuscaloosa County 21, one mile west of Northport. Senior Trooper Reginal King said McAteer was driving a 2003 Harley Davidson that left the road and struck several trees.
McAteer, of Buhl, was pronounced dead on the scene.
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat