Moulson has 2 goals, assist vs. Islanders
UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- Matt Moulson scored twice and had three points in his first game against the Islanders since being traded earlier this season, and Ilya Bryzgalov was solid in making 36 saves as the Minnesota Wild made the most of 22 shots and beat New York 6-0 on Tuesday night.
Moulson, an impending free agent dealt by the Islanders to Buffalo in October before being shipped to Minnesota at the trade deadline, scored the first of the Wild's two goals in the opening period and their third in the final frame.
He waved his stick to cheers before leaving the ice at the end of the game as he... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow