Moulson has 2 goals, assist vs. Islanders
UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- Matt Moulson scored twice and had three points in his first game against the Islanders since being traded earlier this season, and Ilya Bryzgalov was solid in making 36 saves as the Minnesota Wild made the most of 22 shots and beat New York 6-0 on Tuesday night.
Moulson, an impending free agent dealt by the Islanders to Buffalo in October before being shipped to Minnesota at the trade deadline, scored the first of the Wild's two goals in the opening period and their third in the final frame.
He waved his stick to cheers before leaving the ice at the end of the game as he... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it