Mount St. Mary's bounced in First Four by Albany
DAYTON, Ohio -- The beginning and the end weren't so good to Mount St. Mary's.
The Mountaineers will try to remember what they did in the rest of their First Four matchup with Albany on Tuesday.
D.J. Evans scored 22 points, including two clinching free throws with 12.6 seconds left, to lead Albany to its first NCAA tournament victory, 71-64 over The Mount.
The Mountaineers (16-17), winners of the Northeast Conference tournament, fell behind 13-0 and 21-2 at the outset. Then, after scratching and clawing all day — and making 12 of 37 3-pointers — they went scoreless... read more
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 19:10 UT ready to sell 300 acres of Houston land
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...