Mount St. Mary's bounced in First Four by Albany
DAYTON, Ohio -- The beginning and the end weren't so good to Mount St. Mary's.
The Mountaineers will try to remember what they did in the rest of their First Four matchup with Albany on Tuesday.
D.J. Evans scored 22 points, including two clinching free throws with 12.6 seconds left, to lead Albany to its first NCAA tournament victory, 71-64 over The Mount.
The Mountaineers (16-17), winners of the Northeast Conference tournament, fell behind 13-0 and 21-2 at the outset. Then, after scratching and clawing all day — and making 12 of 37 3-pointers — they went scoreless... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House