Movie review: Holocaust thriller ‘Remember’ is one you won’t forget
You'll never forget "Remember."
Atom Egoyan's clever thriller stars Martin Landau and Christopher Plummer as two elderly nursing-home residents. They're not ready to shuffle off to Bingo just yet, though.
Landau's Max is determined to bring a fugitive Nazi to justice. Plummer's Zev has vowed to help him. But Max is in a wheelchair and Zev has deepening dementia.
So Max provides Zev with careful instructions, a detailed itinerary of scattered small towns, a list of probable suspects. Also a Glock.
And a simple mission: Just make sure this old monster doesn't outlive us.
The movie... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...