MSU administration investigating cryotherapy treatment that injured 2 athletes
CLOSE Missouri State athletic director Kyle Moats addresses the university's investigation into a cryotherapy treatment that occurred at JQH Arena that injured two men's basketball players.
The Missouri State University administration is investigating a whole-body cryotherapy treatment conducted Monday at JQH Arena which resulted in the injuries of two men's basketball players.
MSU athletic director Kyle Moats said he was unaware the team was bringing in the treatment and that the school will not consider doing it again after Monday's results.
"We're not going to take a chance on doing... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'