MSU board picks former governors Engler, Blanchard to run embattled university
CLOSE Michigan State University Board of Trustees Chairman Brian Breslin speaks during a Trustees meeting following the Larry Nassar sexual abuse case. Buy Photo
LANSING — In two separate meetings Monday night, several Michigan State University board members discussed the state of the university with two promiment alumni - former governors John Engler and Jim Blanchard.
By the end of the night, the board was locked in — John Engler would be the interim president of the university, with Blanchard coming on board as a senior adviser to work with government relations and legal affairs.
The... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...