MSU's Tom Izzo: College coaches in state 'sleeping fine' despite FBI probe
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Michigan State coach Tom Izzo calls college hoops scandal "disappointing" and "sad" on Friday, Sept. 29, 2017 in his first news conference of the season.
EAST LANSING - Michigan State's Jaren Jackson Jr. squirmed in his seat at the edge of the Breslin Center floor, searching for the right words.
The topic: his high school classmate, Brian Bowen.
“I don't have much to say on that,” Jackson said, with a TV reporter and camera in front of him. “I don't want to speak on any other school or any other situation. I mean, that's my guy.”
An... read more
- 10:10 These Arizona cities got perfect scores for LGBT equality
- 10:01 Kneeling during anthem offends referee, a veteran. He walks out....
- 09:58 John McCain memoir, 'The Restless Wave,' coming in April
- 09:56 94 deaths from plague in Madagascar, UN health agency says
- 09:45 As Congress drafts budget, could lure of oil-drilling revenue put...
- 08:35 An unpaid $7 Waffle House bill leads Louisiana police to a...
- 08:18 Trump blames 'radical Islam' for uptick in crime in Britain
- 07:19 Arizona submits bid for Amazon headquarters. Now we wait
- 06:25 Countries with the highest pollution deaths, mortality rates
- 04:14 Evoking slain son, Kelly defends Trump on condolence calls