Mulvaney says Trump budget will have money for wall
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's budget director says the budget that the administration sends to Congress on Monday will seek to move some of the billions of dollars in extra spending that Congress approved last week to areas that will reflect the president's priorities.
Budget Director Mick Mulvaney says the administration's budget plan will include $3 billion for the wall along the southern border that Trump has made a priority, but there will be a contingency for $25 billion in spending on the wall over two years if Congress passes legislation to deal with young immigrants... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...