Mulvaney says Trump budget will have money for wall
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's budget director says the budget that the administration sends to Congress on Monday will seek to move some of the billions of dollars in extra spending that Congress approved last week to areas that will reflect the president's priorities.
Budget Director Mick Mulvaney says the administration's budget plan will include $3 billion for the wall along the southern border that Trump has made a priority, but there will be a contingency for $25 billion in spending on the wall over two years if Congress passes legislation to deal with young immigrants... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...