Museum of Broken Relationships puts your break up on display
Los Angeles will soon be getting its very own museum dedicated to the broken hearted.
The Museum of Broken Relationships, a replica of a traveling exhibit that started in Croatia, will open its doors in L.A. in May.
The museum features donated items that people have held on to from failed friendships and romantic relationships. From forgotten bras to mixtapes, the items on display have one thing in common: They remind someone of a relationship gone wrong.
Prior to opening, the museum is asking people to think twice before throwing away relationship memorabilia and instead bring the items to... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat