Museum of Broken Relationships puts your break up on display
Los Angeles will soon be getting its very own museum dedicated to the broken hearted.
The Museum of Broken Relationships, a replica of a traveling exhibit that started in Croatia, will open its doors in L.A. in May.
The museum features donated items that people have held on to from failed friendships and romantic relationships. From forgotten bras to mixtapes, the items on display have one thing in common: They remind someone of a relationship gone wrong.
Prior to opening, the museum is asking people to think twice before throwing away relationship memorabilia and instead bring the items to... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco