N.J. Gov. Chris Christie: 'I'm here to stay'
Among the topics discussed during a nearly two hour Statehouse news conference was NJ Gov. Chris Christie explaining what was going through his mind standing behind Donald Trump.
TRENTON, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie pushed back against calls for him to step down during a Thursday news conference, saying he was not a surrogate for Donald Trump's presidential campaign and has no immediate plans to rejoin the GOP frontrunner on the campaign trail.
The governor has been under fire recently not only for endorsing Trump but also for the awkward interactions he has had with the... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...