N.J. Gov. Chris Christie: 'I'm here to stay'
Among the topics discussed during a nearly two hour Statehouse news conference was NJ Gov. Chris Christie explaining what was going through his mind standing behind Donald Trump.
TRENTON, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie pushed back against calls for him to step down during a Thursday news conference, saying he was not a surrogate for Donald Trump's presidential campaign and has no immediate plans to rejoin the GOP frontrunner on the campaign trail.
The governor has been under fire recently not only for endorsing Trump but also for the awkward interactions he has had with the... read more
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia