Nancy Reagan to be laid to rest close as possible to husband
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Just as she was always by his side in life, former first lady Nancy Reagan will be laid to rest just inches from President Ronald Reagan when she is buried Friday in a hillside tomb facing west toward one of the couple's favorite views — the Pacific Ocean.
Mrs. Reagan's funeral service, preceded by public viewings on Wednesday and Thursday, was planned down to the smallest details by the former first lady herself, including the flower arrangements, the music to be played by a U.S. Marine Corps band and the people who received invitations to the private memorial at Simi... read more
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap