Naomi Judd discusses overcoming 'severe depression'
Naomi Judd is opening up years after the country star left the public eye to focus on her health. Now the "Love Can Build a Bridge" singer is speaking out about her battle with "severe depression."
"What I've been through is extreme. My final diagnosis was severe depression," Judd told Robin Roberts on "Good Morning America" Tuesday. "[I say I am] treatment resistant because they tried me on every single thing they had in their arsenal. It really felt like, if I live through this I want someone to be able to see that they can survive."
Judd,... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown