Naomi Judd discusses overcoming 'severe depression'
Naomi Judd is opening up years after the country star left the public eye to focus on her health. Now the "Love Can Build a Bridge" singer is speaking out about her battle with "severe depression."
"What I've been through is extreme. My final diagnosis was severe depression," Judd told Robin Roberts on "Good Morning America" Tuesday. "[I say I am] treatment resistant because they tried me on every single thing they had in their arsenal. It really felt like, if I live through this I want someone to be able to see that they can survive."
Judd,... read more
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki
- 00:45 What did Trump and Putin talk about? Only they know