NASCAR's exciting Kyle Larson has knack for pushing limits
With the retirements of Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart and Dale Earnhardt Jr., NASCAR is quickly introducing to fans its next generation of Monster Energy Cup Series drivers.
The most exciting, arguably, is Kyle Larson.
"He's constantly trying to find more speed, push the limits, find the edge," four-time champion Jeff Gordon said.
After winning his first Cup race in 2016, Larson was NASCAR's breakout star of 2017, with four victories. Only champion Martin Truex Jr. and Kyle Busch led more laps.
Fans cheer his daring passing and gaining momentum on the high line. Many drivers prefer to... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law