NAVY says T-45 jets grounded indefinitely, following Fox News exclusive
The U.S. Navy has decided to ground all 197 training jets indefinitely, following an exclusive Fox News report earlier this week that U.S. Navy pilots are refusing to fly the T-45 training jet because they say there is poison in the oxygen system.
“The pause is extended as long as our experts need as they diligently work to determine the root cause of the physiological episodes and solutions to fix the issue,” said Lt. Leslie Hubbell, a Navy spokesperson told Fox News Saturday.
Previously the Navy announced a three-day “pause” to the flight schedule, which was supposed to expire on... read more
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...
- 19:30 With eyes on midterms, Trump embraces immigration fight