NBA's Morris twins trial: Co-defendant says he was falsely accused
A co-defendant in the trial of two former Phoenix Suns players testified in court Wednesday that he wasn't with Marcus and Markieff Morris at the time the brothers are accused of beating a hometown friend.
Gerald Bowman, a former University of Southern California football safety, said he was at a mall, got a haircut at his apartment and later went out to a club with friends on Jan. 24, 2015. That is the evening that Erik Hood alleges he was beaten by Bowman, the Morrises and two other men after a basketball tournament in Phoenix.
"Initially, I didn't really believe it, I was... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance