NBA's most valuable teams: Knicks, Lakers lead list, Suns up 16 percent in 2018 rankings
Forbes has released its rankings of the NBA's most valuable teams of 2018.
Robert Sarver's team was No. 14 on the list in 2017 with a value of $1.1 billion.
In 2018, the franchise is No. 17 on the list, but is up to a value of $1.28 billion.
That's an increase in value of 16 percent over a year.
Sarver, the Suns Managing Partner, purchased the team in 2004 for $404 million.
PHOTOS: How much each NBA team is worth
TEAM VALUES: What Cardinals, Coyotes, Suns, Diamondbacks are worth
MORE: Suns paying off for Robert Sarver - 2017 NBA team values
RELATED: NBA's highest paid players for 2017-18... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida