NBA's most valuable teams: Knicks, Lakers lead list, Suns up 16 percent in 2018 rankings
Forbes has released its rankings of the NBA's most valuable teams of 2018.
Robert Sarver's team was No. 14 on the list in 2017 with a value of $1.1 billion.
In 2018, the franchise is No. 17 on the list, but is up to a value of $1.28 billion.
That's an increase in value of 16 percent over a year.
Sarver, the Suns Managing Partner, purchased the team in 2004 for $404 million.
PHOTOS: How much each NBA team is worth
TEAM VALUES: What Cardinals, Coyotes, Suns, Diamondbacks are worth
MORE: Suns paying off for Robert Sarver - 2017 NBA team values
RELATED: NBA's highest paid players for 2017-18... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...