NC State, Albany open NCAA First Four with wins
DAYTON, Ohio -- In his second try, T.J. Warren became an NCAA tournament star.
The ACC's player of the year put on a show Tuesday night, scoring 16 of his 25 points in the second half of North Carolina State's 74-59 victory over Xavier on the opening day of the NCAA's First Four.
Then, it was off to the airport and a two-hour flight to Orlando, Fla., where the fast-closing Wolfpack (22-12) will play on Thursday against fifth-seeded St. Louis in the Midwest Regional.
Warren was the main reason N.C. State got another flight to somewhere other than home. He made up for his forgettable... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House