NCAA basketball selection show: New format unveiled for March Madness bracket reveal
The NCAA men's basketball brackets are set to be revealed on Sunday, March 11.
This year, the selection committee will reveal the 68 teams that will participate in this year's tournament, then release the bracket.
Here's how to see where your team will be slotted in March Madness:
How to watch Selection SundayWhat: NCAA Tournament teams and brackets are revealed. It is a two-hour show, with the first hour focused on revealing the teams and the second hour focused on the bracket.
When: Sunday, March 11. Show begins at 3 p.m. Arizona time (6 p.m. Eastern Time)
NCAA... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law