NCAA tournament bracketology: Projecting the field of 68
USA TODAY Sports' Nicole Auerbach tells us some potential surprises to watch for as the field of 68 comes together.
What an interesting night on the bubble. Some teams really helped themselves. Others not so much. Alabama barely lost to Arkansas and this is the loss the Tide couldn't afford. They're way out now. Big bubble winners are St. Bonaventure besting St. Joseph, VCU beating Davidson and Butler defeating Seton Hall. All were solid wins and have shuffled the last four in grouping up.
As for the top, Miami got a nice win at Notre Dame and moves ahead of North Carolina on the 2-line.... read more
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case