NCAA tournament bracketology: Projecting the field of 68
USA TODAY Sports' Nicole Auerbach tells us some potential surprises to watch for as the field of 68 comes together.
What an interesting night on the bubble. Some teams really helped themselves. Others not so much. Alabama barely lost to Arkansas and this is the loss the Tide couldn't afford. They're way out now. Big bubble winners are St. Bonaventure besting St. Joseph, VCU beating Davidson and Butler defeating Seton Hall. All were solid wins and have shuffled the last four in grouping up.
As for the top, Miami got a nice win at Notre Dame and moves ahead of North Carolina on the 2-line.... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...