NCAA tournament: Michigan, Wofford not so different, even if their seeds are
The seeds are vastly different: Michigan is No. 2 and Wofford is No. 15 in the loaded Midwest bracket.
But the teams, and the styles? Maybe they've seen each other before - in the mirror.
Wofford brings a lot like what Michigan brings, U-M coach John Beilein said this morning on WTKA-AM (1050). Smart players. They play very solid defense. They're more of a pack line, they really pack it in defensively. They really guard the three-point line very well.
Offensively, that's where they really have comparisons to Michigan. I just really think (their) kids understand offense like our kids... read more
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely
- 11:31 Trump checks out anti-drug effort while in Florida
- 09:54 Trump's personal attorney has dropped a pair of libel suits