NCAA tournament: Wofford's top scorer Karl Cochran grew up in Ohio hearing about Michigan
Until Karl Cochran was about 6 years old, he lived in Columbus.
Yes, that Columbus, Ohio, where his family made sure he knew what was important in life: disliking that team up north.
So when Cochran's No. 15 seed Wofford basketball team drew the No. 2-seeded Wolverines for the NCAA tournament opener during Sunday night's selection show, his phone started bouncing.
With so many family members still in Columbus, they wanted to reinforce their hatred for the Wolverines and support for him.
I thought it was kind of funny, Cochran said this week. After the selections, a couple of my cousins... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House