Near UCF, students fill up apartments
With no new student apartments built near University of Central Florida during the last year, off-campus student housing in that vicinity was fully leased for the fall semester, according to a new report by Paul M. Guyet of Smith Equities.
The average cost per student for a one-bedroom unit was $907, $542 for a room in a two-bedroom unit, $537 for a room in a three-bedroom unit, and $505 for a room in a four-bedroom unit, according to the annual report. The most expensive student digs were at the University House, where a one-bedroom unit leased for $1,150 a month.
Student-housing... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike