Near UCF, students fill up apartments
With no new student apartments built near University of Central Florida during the last year, off-campus student housing in that vicinity was fully leased for the fall semester, according to a new report by Paul M. Guyet of Smith Equities.
The average cost per student for a one-bedroom unit was $907, $542 for a room in a two-bedroom unit, $537 for a room in a three-bedroom unit, and $505 for a room in a four-bedroom unit, according to the annual report. The most expensive student digs were at the University House, where a one-bedroom unit leased for $1,150 a month.
Student-housing... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco