Nebraska among 2 big-time schools with no NCAA win
LINCOLN, Neb. -- Now that Nebraska has made it back to the NCAA tournament, the next challenge is to get a win there.
The Cornhuskers (19-12) go into Friday's West Region game against Baylor (24-11) in San Antonio with the distinction of being one of two power-conference programs to have never won a game in the tournament. The other one is their Big Ten brethren, Northwestern, which has never even played in the NCAAs.
Nebraska coach Tim Miles has repeatedly said he doesn't want his name associated with anything that has or hasn't happened before his arrival last year. The Huskers' 0-6 NCAA... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein