Nebraska among 2 big-time schools with no NCAA win
LINCOLN, Neb. -- Now that Nebraska has made it back to the NCAA tournament, the next challenge is to get a win there.
The Cornhuskers (19-12) go into Friday's West Region game against Baylor (24-11) in San Antonio with the distinction of being one of two power-conference programs to have never won a game in the tournament. The other one is their Big Ten brethren, Northwestern, which has never even played in the NCAAs.
Nebraska coach Tim Miles has repeatedly said he doesn't want his name associated with anything that has or hasn't happened before his arrival last year. The Huskers' 0-6 NCAA... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt