Nets fall to Raptors, 104-99, despite 35 points from Brook Lopez
TORONTO (AP) — DeMar DeRozan had 25 points, Kyle Lowry added 23 points and nine assists, and the Toronto Raptors beat the Brooklyn Nets 104-99 on Tuesday night.
Brook Lopez had 35 points, one shy of his season high, for the Nets, who lost the season series to the Raptors for the first time since 2009-10.
The Raptors rallied from a 16-point halftime deficit to get back on track at home after their franchise-record, 12-game home win streak ended Sunday against Houston.
Toronto’s 58-42 halftime hole equaled its biggest of the season, done in a loss at Golden State in November.
The Raptors got... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:44 Bickley: Time for NCAA Tournament to expand the brackets
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown