New ASU football offensive assistants bring head coaching experience
Arizona State football has not only a new head football coach, but two new assistants with head coaching experience.
Offensive line coach Dave Christensen was head coach at Wyoming from 2009-13 and first came to ASU last season as a consultant. Wide receivers coach Charlie Fisher was head coach at Western Illinois in 2016-17 and at West Georgia from 1993-97. Both have more than 30 years in the profession, a valuable asset for Herm Edwards, back in college coaching for the first time since 1989 and at any level since 2008.
"I'm coming from a different world than they are," said... read more
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely
- 11:31 Trump checks out anti-drug effort while in Florida