New England Patriots' Tom Brady returns to Minnesota, his childhood playground
MINNEAPOLIS - As it turns out, the super model's husband and the endorser of Ugg boots, Aston Martin sports cars and Tag Heuer watches might be somewhat of a regular guy.
On Sunday, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady will play here in his eighth Super Bowl, about two hours away from Browerville, Minn., where, as a kid, Brady took yearly vacations with his family.
His maternal grandparents owned a farm there, and Brady thought it was the greatest place in the world to spend a vacation.
“I loved the life here,” Brady said. “Some of the great memories I have as a kid were coming in and milking... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...