New England Patriots' Tom Brady returns to Minnesota, his childhood playground
MINNEAPOLIS - As it turns out, the super model's husband and the endorser of Ugg boots, Aston Martin sports cars and Tag Heuer watches might be somewhat of a regular guy.
On Sunday, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady will play here in his eighth Super Bowl, about two hours away from Browerville, Minn., where, as a kid, Brady took yearly vacations with his family.
His maternal grandparents owned a farm there, and Brady thought it was the greatest place in the world to spend a vacation.
“I loved the life here,” Brady said. “Some of the great memories I have as a kid were coming in and milking... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 21:11 Diamondbacks react to pace of play rule changes
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson