New Hampshire police are returning a stolen bike to a boy—in Oregon
Police in New Hampshire announced last month they’d found a bicycle that’d been reported as stolen in Oregon. Now, the Dunbarton Police Department, with help from Concord’s S&S Sports, are sending the bike (cleaned and tuned up) over 3,000 miles home to its owner—a boy named Joseph.
The department said in a Facebook post on Tuesday that after the bike was found in the Granite State, officers learned it belonged to 10-year-old Joseph, apparently stolen from Jefferson, Oregon, while he was playing outside with friends.
“It’s our hope that you’ll be able to enjoy this bicycle again,” Sgt.... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler