New Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan gets horsepower, more self-driving prowess
Mercedes-Benz's top-selling model worldwide, the C-Class compact sedan, is getting an update that will add more power and automated driver safety systems.
It will bring the brand a step closer to self-driving capability, using a system imilar to the one found in the larger E-Class.
The new C-Class, which will get its premiere at the Geneva Motor Show, also has a redesigned front end, with a change in the look of its bumpers, LED headlights and taillights.
While buyers have moved to a preference for SUVs, the C-Class remains a top priority for the German luxury brand with sales numbers too... read more
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans
- 08:33 Trump mad at law enforcement, lawmakers over Iran payment