New Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan gets horsepower, more self-driving prowess
Mercedes-Benz's top-selling model worldwide, the C-Class compact sedan, is getting an update that will add more power and automated driver safety systems.
It will bring the brand a step closer to self-driving capability, using a system imilar to the one found in the larger E-Class.
The new C-Class, which will get its premiere at the Geneva Motor Show, also has a redesigned front end, with a change in the look of its bumpers, LED headlights and taillights.
While buyers have moved to a preference for SUVs, the C-Class remains a top priority for the German luxury brand with sales numbers too... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...