New Mexico woman sues former Mesa police officer found not guilty of murder
CLOSE Mesa police have released footage from Officer Philip "Mitch" Brailsford's body camera of the fatal shooting of an unarmed Texas man at a hotel in 2016. This edited video shows the moments leading up Daniel Shaver's death. Mesa Police Department
A New Mexico woman who was with 26-year-old Daniel Shaver before he was fatally shot by a Mesa police officer in 2016 has filed a lawsuit against the now-former officer and the Mesa Police Department.
In December, a Maricopa County jury found Philip "Mitch" Brailsford not guilty of second-degree murder in the shooting of... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes