New pool of Zika-positive mosquitoes trapped in Miami Beach
Officials say a new pool of mosquitoes taken from Miami Beach has tested positive for Zika.
A Miami-Dade County Mosquito Control news release says officials learned about the new pool Monday. The insects had been collected from a trap Oct. 5.
More on this... CDC: Aerial spraying, naled helped curb Zika in Miami UC Davis researchers hope monkeys can aid Zika vaccine development Zika detected in woman's vagina for up to 2 weeks, scientists say The new pool is in the previously designated Zika transmission zone.
A large portion of Miami Beach remains an active Zika infection zone. Officials... read more
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...
- 08:39 Pella's Kirk Korver, brother of Cleveland Cavaliers' Kyle Korver,...