New Walmart opens at Metrocenter Mall in Phoenix
A Walmart Supercenter that has been in the works at Metrocenter Mall since 2014 is now open for business in northwest Phoenix.
The new 148,000-square-foot store, which opened Wednesday morning, employs up to 300 full- and part-time associates and represents an effort by Phoenix to turn Metrocenter Mall into an urban center.
Online grocery ordering will be coming to the new location soon, which will allow shoppers to order Walmart groceries online and pick them up in their car at the store.
"The opening of the new Walmart Supercenter has not only created hundreds of jobs for Arizonans,... read more
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend