New Walmart opens at Metrocenter Mall in Phoenix
A Walmart Supercenter that has been in the works at Metrocenter Mall since 2014 is now open for business in northwest Phoenix.
The new 148,000-square-foot store, which opened Wednesday morning, employs up to 300 full- and part-time associates and represents an effort by Phoenix to turn Metrocenter Mall into an urban center.
Online grocery ordering will be coming to the new location soon, which will allow shoppers to order Walmart groceries online and pick them up in their car at the store.
"The opening of the new Walmart Supercenter has not only created hundreds of jobs for Arizonans,... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston