New York Giants release Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie after he refused a pay cut
CLOSE New York Giants cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie worked with UnitedHealthcare and his Dreambuilders foundation to donate $20,000 to Immokalee High School.
The New York Giants have released former All-Pro cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie after the two sides were unable to agree on a reduction in his salary for the 2018 season.
Rodgers-Cromartie posted his good-bye to Big Blue on social media Sunday morning with a photo of him on game day in a huddle of defensive backs and the caption: "Once a Giant always a Giant right. Thanks for everything, Ima miss my dogs but y'all... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...