New York Giants release Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie after he refused a pay cut
CLOSE New York Giants cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie worked with UnitedHealthcare and his Dreambuilders foundation to donate $20,000 to Immokalee High School.
The New York Giants have released former All-Pro cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie after the two sides were unable to agree on a reduction in his salary for the 2018 season.
Rodgers-Cromartie posted his good-bye to Big Blue on social media Sunday morning with a photo of him on game day in a huddle of defensive backs and the caption: "Once a Giant always a Giant right. Thanks for everything, Ima miss my dogs but y'all... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...