New York Giants to sign Patriots left tackle Nate Solder
CLOSE New York Giants coach Pat Shurmur talks to reporters at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis.
Nate Solder has spent his entire NFL career protecting Tom Brady's blind side.
The former New England Patriots' left tackle is apparently ready to do the same for Eli Manning.
Solder has decided to sign with the Giants, a source confirmed for The Record and NorthJersey.com Wednesday morning shortly after the NFL Network reported a deal had been agreed upon.
A league source indicated Tuesday night that Big Blue had turned its sights to the top LT on the market after losing out to the Jacksonville... read more
- 13:39 Memphis basketball expected to announce Penny Hardaway's hiring on...
- 13:35 Trump bans US use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency
- 13:17 MLB unveils special uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day, Memorial Day,...
- 12:39 Valley Vista's Taylor Chavez named Gatorade Arizona Girls...
- 11:59 Neighbor on bond with Cardinals' Justin Pugh: 'Without him, I’d...
- 11:37 White House names deputy chief for policy
- 11:09 Arizona's best high school baseball programs: Hamilton still rising
- 10:56 Suns promotional calendar: Diamondbacks Night vs. Pistons on...
- 09:52 Why Titans should — and should not — sign Ndamukong Suh
- 08:12 Michigan State's Tom Izzo says he'll return: 'I've never run from...