New York Knicks' Tracy McGrady says he will call it quits if left knee doesn't improve after summer
TORONTO - Tracy McGrady revealed Wednesday that he will be "riding off into the sunset, baby" if his troublesome left knee doesn't improve.
McGrady, who sat out the Knicks' season finale last night against the Raptors, is committed to rehabilitating his knee this summer and believes he can regain the form that made him one of the NBA's top players for nearly a decade. But McGrady also knows that there are no guarantees his condition will get better and that he may have to retire.
"It's been two years of just trying to put my body back together and get it where I need to... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it