New York Knicks' Tracy McGrady says he will call it quits if left knee doesn't improve after summer
TORONTO - Tracy McGrady revealed Wednesday that he will be "riding off into the sunset, baby" if his troublesome left knee doesn't improve.
McGrady, who sat out the Knicks' season finale last night against the Raptors, is committed to rehabilitating his knee this summer and believes he can regain the form that made him one of the NBA's top players for nearly a decade. But McGrady also knows that there are no guarantees his condition will get better and that he may have to retire.
"It's been two years of just trying to put my body back together and get it where I need to... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow