Next Super Bowl in Arizona? It could be a while before Cardinals stadium gets big game
MINNEAPOLIS - Arizonans are accustomed to welcoming visitors in the winter and spring, including in-laws, the NCAA and the NFL, and the past couple years were especially busy for us.
We hosted the Final Four last spring, the college football championship game in 2016 and a Super Bowl the year before that.
But we're getting a breather, a long one.
The Super Bowl and Final Four are booked through 2022, and the college football playoff through 2024.
Arizona will remain in the mix for those events, but it's hard to imagine they all will come to University of Phoenix Stadium over a two-year... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...