NFL players returning to the field of politics by reviving PAC
The Houston Texans are nearly matching the New England Patriots in at least one way: Political involvement.
New federal campaign finance reports show current and former players with the Houston Texans have been some of the most aggressive in funding a suddenly active political action committee NFL players have created to look out for their interests in national politics and on Capitol Hill.
The National Football League Players Association One Team PAC has been around since June 2016, but it had not raised any money through October 2017 and had been mostly inactive.
On Nov. 2, the... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...