NFL players returning to the field of politics by reviving PAC
The Houston Texans are nearly matching the New England Patriots in at least one way: Political involvement.
New federal campaign finance reports show current and former players with the Houston Texans have been some of the most aggressive in funding a suddenly active political action committee NFL players have created to look out for their interests in national politics and on Capitol Hill.
The National Football League Players Association One Team PAC has been around since June 2016, but it had not raised any money through October 2017 and had been mostly inactive.
On Nov. 2, the... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 21:11 Diamondbacks react to pace of play rule changes
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...