NFL players returning to the field of politics by reviving PAC
The Houston Texans are nearly matching the New England Patriots in at least one way: Political involvement.
New federal campaign finance reports show current and former players with the Houston Texans have been some of the most aggressive in funding a suddenly active political action committee NFL players have created to look out for their interests in national politics and on Capitol Hill.
The National Football League Players Association One Team PAC has been around since June 2016, but it had not raised any money through October 2017 and had been mostly inactive.
On Nov. 2, the... read more
- 01:02 Congressional leaders get briefings on Russia probe
- 17:04 'It's about time': Trump pardons late boxer Jack Johnson
- 16:13 Ted Cruz says injured Santa Fe students told him 'donât take our...
- 16:01 Democrat gubernatorial candidate Valdez owes $12K in overdue...
- 15:27 Trump awards Medal of Honor to Navy SEAL in Afghan assault
- 14:45 Stormy Daniels' lawyer seeks permission to depose Trump
- 12:50 Trump signs bill easing post-2008 crisis restraints on banks
- 12:39 N Korea reaction ranges from 'right call' to 'embarrassment'