NFL's highest paid wide receivers: Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins lead rankings
The wide receiver position has become more important in the NFL over the past few years.
It shows in how much the best players at the position are being paid.
45 NFL wide receivers now make at least $5 million in average salary per year per overthecap.com, a site that tracks NFL player contracts (through March 28, 2018).
PHOTOS: Ranking NFL wide receivers by salary
20 of those make at least $10 million.
The highest paid receiver in the NFL is the Pittsburgh Steelers' Antonio Brown. He makes $17 million per season.
HIGHEST... read more
- 09:24 New data: Americans filling far fewer opioid prescriptions
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...