NFL's highest paid wide receivers: Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins lead rankings
The wide receiver position has become more important in the NFL over the past few years.
It shows in how much the best players at the position are being paid.
45 NFL wide receivers now make at least $5 million in average salary per year per overthecap.com, a site that tracks NFL player contracts (through March 28, 2018).
PHOTOS: Ranking NFL wide receivers by salary
20 of those make at least $10 million.
The highest paid receiver in the NFL is the Pittsburgh Steelers' Antonio Brown. He makes $17 million per season.
HIGHEST... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it