NFLPA gets grilled in Deflategate appeal hearing
NEW YORK – The NFL Players Association may have known it was in for a long day in court Thursday when general counsel Jeffrey Kessler’s opening statement in the latest Deflategate hearing was cut short.
“Good afternoon. My name is Jeffrey Kessler and may it please the court –”
That’s when all the questions started, and it was only the beginning.
The NFL Management Council and the NFLPA battled it out in court one more time in the slow crawl toward a resolution to the Deflategate case, this time at the 2nd Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals in downtown Manhattan.
And based on a series of... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco