NEWARK, N.J. -- Brad Marchand and Jarome Iginla scored in a 59-second span early in the second period and the Boston Bruins beat the New Jersey Devils 4-2 on Tuesday night for their 10th straight win.
Patrice Bergeron and Chris Kelly also scored and Chad Johnson made 20 saves as the Eastern Conference leaders hurt the Devils' postseason hopes by sending them to their third straight loss.
The 10-game winning streak ties Anaheim for the NHL's longest this season. It is the Bruins' longest since a 10-game run in November 2011, and four shy of the franchise record set in 1929-30.
Patrik Elias... read more
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely
- 11:31 Trump checks out anti-drug effort while in Florida
- 09:54 Trump's personal attorney has dropped a pair of libel suits