NHRA Arizona Nationals: Brittany Force returns to track after scary accident
As with countless champion drivers before her, Brittany Force has learned a memory lapse can be a racer's best friend.
Twelve days after a fiery, almost 150 mph, 180 G-load crash that put her in a hospital with a concussion and bruised lungs and back but no major internal injuries, the NHRA Top Fuel winner and daughter of 16-time Funny Car champion John Force still doesn't recall the wreck during her first-round run in the season-opener in Pomona, Calif. She was back on track Friday, however, qualifying her 11,000 horsepower Monster energy dragster 13th for the Arizona Nationals at Wild... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler