Nick Foles leads Eagles to stunning Super Bowl win over Tom Brady, Patriots
MINNEAPOLIS - It's no surprise a quarterback led his team from behind when things looked their worst for his team in Super Bowl LII on Sunday.
But it wasn't TB12, it was NF9.
Nick Foles completed eight of 10 passes to guide the Eagles on a 75-yard drive in the final minutes to help the Eagles to a 41-33 victory in Super Bowl LII.
Help is the key word there, because the drive didn't clinch the victory. A failed two-point conversion, the Eagles' second of the game, meant the lead stayed at five with 2:21 remaining.
The Patriots and quarterback Tom Brady had 2:21 and a timeout remaining,... read more
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...