Nick Foles leads Eagles to stunning Super Bowl win over Tom Brady, Patriots
MINNEAPOLIS - It's no surprise a quarterback led his team from behind when things looked their worst for his team in Super Bowl LII on Sunday.
But it wasn't TB12, it was NF9.
Nick Foles completed eight of 10 passes to guide the Eagles on a 75-yard drive in the final minutes to help the Eagles to a 41-33 victory in Super Bowl LII.
Help is the key word there, because the drive didn't clinch the victory. A failed two-point conversion, the Eagles' second of the game, meant the lead stayed at five with 2:21 remaining.
The Patriots and quarterback Tom Brady had 2:21 and a timeout remaining,... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...