Nikola Motor Co. to bring 2,000 jobs, $1 billion investment to Arizona
A maker of zero-emissions commercial trucks said it will move its manufacturing operations and headquarters to metro Phoenix, bringing 2,000 jobs here.
Nikola Motor Co. announced it will establish operations in Buckeye, jump-starting the development of the Douglas Ranch section on the north side of the city. Gov. Doug Ducey called it a "huge announcement" that will include a $1-billion capital investment, with 4,000 construction jobs, too.
Nikola, a privately-held company currently located in Salt Lake City, plans to begin hiring in 2019 for what it calls a highly automated... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:35 Steven Souza Jr. trade reaction: Arizona Diamondbacks rob 'tanking'...
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health