Nissan makes luxury play with $62,000 Armada Platinum Reserve SUV
Nissan, a brand known for mainstream models, is making a play for luxury SUV buyers.
The Japanese automaker on Thursday introduced the 2018 Nissan Armada Platinum Reserve, which starts at $61,690 for the two-wheel-drive version and $64,590 for the four-wheel-drive unit.
Pegged for promotion at the annual State Fair of Texas, which often features major truck and SUV announcements, the Armada Platinum Reserve boasts many of the comforts typically associated with luxury brands.
Those include a camera in the rear-view mirror, the first for any Nissan model.
The vehicle also gets dark chrome... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...