Nissan makes luxury play with $62,000 Armada Platinum Reserve SUV
Nissan, a brand known for mainstream models, is making a play for luxury SUV buyers.
The Japanese automaker on Thursday introduced the 2018 Nissan Armada Platinum Reserve, which starts at $61,690 for the two-wheel-drive version and $64,590 for the four-wheel-drive unit.
Pegged for promotion at the annual State Fair of Texas, which often features major truck and SUV announcements, the Armada Platinum Reserve boasts many of the comforts typically associated with luxury brands.
Those include a camera in the rear-view mirror, the first for any Nissan model.
The vehicle also gets dark chrome... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance