NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes vs. Kings
LOS ANGELES -- Michael Grabner had to wait eight long games before he scored his first goal as a Devil. But he only had to wait a couple periods to get his second.
Grabner got the Devils off to a phenomenal against the Kings when he scored a shorthanded goal in the first period. The Devils went on to beat the Kings 3-0.
So after 25 periods with zero goals, Grabner now has two goals in his last three periods.
So what's the deal? Is Grabner just feeling more comfortable now that he's been with the Devils for three weeks? Or did the puck just start to bounce his way?
"It's a mix of... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat