NJ Transit and its unions continue talks to 'work something out,' prevent strike
Talks between NJ Transit and its unions continued on Tuesday as both sides try to head off a paralyzing strike by March 13.
Both sides will be back to the negotiating table Thursday, where the union coalition representing 4,200 rail workers will present their contract proposals, union spokesman Stephen Burkert said.
DIRECTOR OF NJ TRANSIT, VERONIQUE 'RONNIE' HAKIM, BECOMES FIRST WOMEN IN CHARGE OF NYC TRANSIT: OFFICIALS
“There’s multiple options to how we can work something out.”
A NJ Transit spokeswoman said the agency “remains focused on reaching an affordable settlement with the rail... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler