NJ Transit and its unions continue talks to 'work something out,' prevent strike
Talks between NJ Transit and its unions continued on Tuesday as both sides try to head off a paralyzing strike by March 13.
Both sides will be back to the negotiating table Thursday, where the union coalition representing 4,200 rail workers will present their contract proposals, union spokesman Stephen Burkert said.
DIRECTOR OF NJ TRANSIT, VERONIQUE 'RONNIE' HAKIM, BECOMES FIRST WOMEN IN CHARGE OF NYC TRANSIT: OFFICIALS
“There’s multiple options to how we can work something out.”
A NJ Transit spokeswoman said the agency “remains focused on reaching an affordable settlement with the rail... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions