No. 17 Utah hands No. 13 Oregon historic loss
EUGENE, Ore. — Breaking down No. 17 Utah's 62-20 win at No. 13 Oregon on Saturday:
THE BIG PICTURE: The BBC was pondering a relaunch of Doctor Who and Green Day had just released American Idiot the last time Oregon lost two football games in September. The year was 2004, and Oregon started 0-2 and finished 5-6. Oregon is not winless this September, but it is winless vs. Power Five opposition. U
Oregon's 14-point halftime deficit was its biggest since trailing by 19 at Arizona on November, 23, 2013. Its 42-point loss was its worst since falling 59-14 at Arizona State on Oct. 11, 2003. Oregon... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings