No. 17 Utah hands No. 13 Oregon historic loss
EUGENE, Ore. — Breaking down No. 17 Utah's 62-20 win at No. 13 Oregon on Saturday:
THE BIG PICTURE: The BBC was pondering a relaunch of Doctor Who and Green Day had just released American Idiot the last time Oregon lost two football games in September. The year was 2004, and Oregon started 0-2 and finished 5-6. Oregon is not winless this September, but it is winless vs. Power Five opposition. U
Oregon's 14-point halftime deficit was its biggest since trailing by 19 at Arizona on November, 23, 2013. Its 42-point loss was its worst since falling 59-14 at Arizona State on Oct. 11, 2003. Oregon... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco