No. 22 Kentucky basketball pulls off another comeback against Vanderbilt
CLOSE Courier Journal's Jeff Greer and Fletcher Page talk Louisville and Kentucky sports, and take a look at the Super Bowl. And the Top 8 at 8 covers "faux" holidays.
LEXINGTON, Ky. - Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Company didn't allow the letdown.
The No. 22 Kentucky basketball team was on the verge of its worst loss of the season against Vanderbilt Tuesday in Rupp Arena.
But Gilgeous-Alexander, Kevin Knox and Quade Green didn't let it happen.
Gilgeous-Alexander scored 24 of his game-high 30 points in the second half and overtime, helping the Wildcats (17-5, 6-3 Southeastern... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki