No. 22 Kentucky basketball pulls off another comeback against Vanderbilt
CLOSE Courier Journal's Jeff Greer and Fletcher Page talk Louisville and Kentucky sports, and take a look at the Super Bowl. And the Top 8 at 8 covers "faux" holidays.
LEXINGTON, Ky. - Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Company didn't allow the letdown.
The No. 22 Kentucky basketball team was on the verge of its worst loss of the season against Vanderbilt Tuesday in Rupp Arena.
But Gilgeous-Alexander, Kevin Knox and Quade Green didn't let it happen.
Gilgeous-Alexander scored 24 of his game-high 30 points in the second half and overtime, helping the Wildcats (17-5, 6-3 Southeastern... read more
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list