No. 25 Arizona State basketball upset at Washington
SEATTLE - Battling from behind all night, Arizona State positioned itself for victory. Down two in the final minute, Mickey Mitchell drove baseline. The sophomore forward left his feet.
And had nowhere to go.
Mitchell night threw the ball away and Washington's Dominic Green made two free throws to put away No. 25 ASU 68-64 on Thursday night at Alaska Airlines Arena.
With the loss, the Sun Devils dropped to 16-6 and 4-6 in the Pac-12. Washington improved to 16-6 and 6-3.
ASU again had troubles protecting the rim and keeping the ball out of the lane. Washington junior forward Noah Dickerson... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida