No. 25 Arizona State basketball upset at Washington
SEATTLE - Battling from behind all night, Arizona State positioned itself for victory. Down two in the final minute, Mickey Mitchell drove baseline. The sophomore forward left his feet.
And had nowhere to go.
Mitchell night threw the ball away and Washington's Dominic Green made two free throws to put away No. 25 ASU 68-64 on Thursday night at Alaska Airlines Arena.
With the loss, the Sun Devils dropped to 16-6 and 4-6 in the Pac-12. Washington improved to 16-6 and 6-3.
ASU again had troubles protecting the rim and keeping the ball out of the lane. Washington junior forward Noah Dickerson... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...