No. 6 Michigan State earns Big Ten title shot vs. Iowa
EAST LANSING, Mich. — Breaking down No. 6 Michigan State's 55-16 win Saturday against Penn State:
THE BIG PICTURE: For the second time in three years, Michigan State will play for a Big Ten championship. The winner of next week’s game against Iowa should earn a spot in the College Football Playoff, making the matchup perhaps the most intriguing of championship weekend.
Against Penn State on Saturday, the Spartans never faced serious resistance. The Penn State offense piled up impressive stats, but two first-half turnovers that led to 13 Spartans points gave Michigan State an early cushion,... read more
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics
- 00:56 Trump pulls Brennan's clearance, links move to Russia probe
- 00:32 Jury to begin deliberating in Manafort financial fraud trial
- 00:32 Trump's list: Those who might lose their security clearance
- 21:29 The Latest: Brennan calls Trump action 'abuse of power'